Another moment , at abt midnite, she cried out of sudden so terribly wif fright. Till now, we are still unable to figure out what happen. Her poor daddy had to carry her and calm her down for hours. ( Cos Daddy has got more fats than mummy=P)
I hope this will not be happening to her again.
Haizzz...
Wednesday, 28 November 2007
Sleepless Nite
Babies are very unpredictable creatures. This moment, they can be very calm and next moment they can just cry out their entire lungs. I think they are worse than women. I think i can create one new title: " Men from Mars, Women are from Venus and Babies are from Pluto" Anyway, Pluto i think is no longer in the solar system.
This happens to little beanie last nite. At 8pm, she was happily lying on her daddy's tummy.Like the picture below. ( This picture was taken wif a 3 mega pixel hp camera, so nothing to blame for the poor picture) She surely knows how to choose her favourite spot!
Another moment , at abt midnite, she cried out of sudden so terribly wif fright. Till now, we are still unable to figure out what happen. Her poor daddy had to carry her and calm her down for hours. ( Cos Daddy has got more fats than mummy=P)
I hope this will not be happening to her again.
Haizzz...
Another moment , at abt midnite, she cried out of sudden so terribly wif fright. Till now, we are still unable to figure out what happen. Her poor daddy had to carry her and calm her down for hours. ( Cos Daddy has got more fats than mummy=P)
I hope this will not be happening to her again.
Haizzz...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Create a playlist at MixPod.com

No comments:
Post a Comment