- J-ning was with a stomach flu.
- Father down with a bad cough with was passed on to J-ning.
- J-Ning down with a high fever , bad cough- even though it is not as bad but she is still having coughs especially at nite , phelgmy throat with ends up with horrible therapy which is not really completed yet.
- J-Ning passed virus to mother. Luckily recovered after "engorging " herself with lots of cough syrup prescribed by the doctor.
A very lousy start n a lousy weather which causes a very contagious virus floating in the air n seemed that many children are not escaping from this "fate".
So stopped her flashcards sessions n J-Ning has the privileges of watching sesame street till it turns her off now. She is very much into imitating now. Taking cups n my empty mineral water bottle n pretending to be pouring n drinking water from it, kissing her dolls n smaching them with her saliva, running a mini "provision shop" .. I think she is in her pretending stage now.
We played a game in identfying "Which letter does not belong" How is the game played?
We have a H t H", I utilised the method from starfall n i think it is very useful, she was able to point to the "unbelonged" alphabet n i am pretty proud of her. I am now "training" her to draw circles n ended up her drawing her hands, my floor, my monitor, my chairs that i have to clean n clean n clean her "masterpiece"..
I hope that the virus will be "killed" n she will be back to her normal health cos she has been losin weight for not eating n sleeping well...




1 comment:
get well soon J-ning! ITs heartbreaking to see our child feeling lethargic and losing weight, I totally understand. Hang in there Jess. hugs.
Post a Comment